Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am not a religous person.I was at one point. I went to church every sunday and wednesday. I went to school with my bible. But then the time that I needed him the most he wasnt there to save me. I got raped and where was GOD? Letting him do that to me. Was he teaching me for all the wrong i had done?What was he doing? You know i ahve held in for 6 years about my rape. Because I was ashamed. I have always been ashamed of it. I dropped charges because I knew it was all my fault. I let the man in my house. I let the man lay next to me and even wanted him. Until I closed my eyes and seen SW in my head and I didnt want to do it anymore. He didnt take to the no. He went on and raped me and when i told him no he still did it. When i told him not to ejaculate in me he did it anyways. When he was done he layed down and didnt seem like nothing was wrong. I felt so nasty and all i did was cry wishing SW would show up and save me. Wishing GOD would send him to me but yet again there was no GOD.

I finally meet the love of my life and what happens...GOD blesses us without the oppirtunity of having kids. YAY!!!!That is what we wanted GOD. We wanted to be able to NOT have kids. Yes GOD we wanted to only have one and thats all.Yes GOD you did it........

There is no GOD. There is not anything that can help us but medicine. If there was a GOD then he wouldnt of let that guy rape me and he would bless us with a child. If there is a GOD then we would have it all. We wouldnt have to wish things would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment