Monday, July 19, 2010

relationships

I have been through many relationships and none of them were ever the same. I have always been a jealous person.I never like for my BFs to have gfs. I would get so mad at them if they talked to girls. I guess i grew up because when i got with my ex i didnt care who he talked to nor what he did.All i did was wait at home for him to call and thats all.When i dont care is when he cheats and we split up.Then he breaks up with that girl and comes crawling back and what do i do take him back.....



Then I met my hubby and we was good friends. That is all we could be at the time because we both had someone else in our lives. I left my man before Christmas in 04 because it was not working out. Me and my hubby still talked and hung out. He said he was not happy with his gf even though he still told her he loved her and all the good stuff. I did not want to hurt anyone but there was just something about him that I could not let go.

I was so unhappy at first because he told me that he was going to leave her but he didn't want to hurt her. We battled it for a long time. I even tried to make my life happy by seeing if i could work it out with my ex. Then New Years 05 I had my ex come over and spend time with his daughter and he got drunk and high and raped me. That was it for him.

Took me a week to tell SW. I felt dirty and felt it was my fault. All I wanted to do was crawl in a hole and forget about it.Then SW came to see me and he knew something was wrong with me so I told him. After i told him then everyone found out. He wanted to kill him and I don't blame him. I tried to press charges but the cop convience me that is was not a good idea cause the guys would end up fighting. You know the worst thing I did was wait. I should of called the cops when he did it. Then He wouldn't of been about to think he got away from it.

After that we moved to another house. In 06 SW ex left back to new mexico and that is when we official started to date(i guess you can say that). We had been waiting for this and we still barely seen eachother. We both lived with our parents and no car or anything. We moved to angleton and I got to see him more and more.

Then the worst thing to happen to me happened....She came back to texas. I thought I lost him. He would be with her more then me. I moved into my own place and he would be with her instead of me. It hurt me so bad but i figured if it was worth this pain and trouble then its the real thing. In 07 he got a job and he went to live with his brother. He would come down on the weekends to see me. That lasted for 3 weeks til his first payday and we got an apt and moved in together.

It is all worth it. You never know who you are suppose to be with and if you stick through all the pain and hurt and its ment to be then you will be happy in the end.

1 comment: