Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cambria

My daughter is growing up so fast on me. She will be 7 in 5 months. OMG i can not believe how big she is sometimes. Sometimes I miss them days when she needed me fo everything. Needed me to feed her,Needed me to bathe her. When she was gone for this past week I missed her like crazy. I was alking in walmart and walked by the school supplies and was like OMG she will be in first grade this year!!!

Cambria has not seen her real father since she was a year and a half. He is the worst person that you could ever have a kid with. Sometimes I wish my daughter was from my husband!!But you always learn. "The Sperm Donor" is in to every drug you can think of and doesn't care.I have not heard from him in over 3 years!!He has threaten to take her from me and not give her back. He has threatened my husband.

All she knows as a father is my husband and we are all happy with that. I wish the sperm donor would give up his rights so that he will not have to pay child support nor worry about courts or anything.OMG he works my nerves just talking about him.

But the best thing to ever come out of it was my beautiful daughter,Cambria Jestin Burton. When me and my husband got married she said yes we are all part of the Williford family now. Which made me so sad because i asked her what her name was and she said Cambria Jestin Williford...:( i had to tell her no hunny you will have to wait me and daddy have to go get your name changed but you are still part of our family even thought you do not have the same last name.

I love my daughter and will do anything for her!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment