Friday, October 29, 2010

Why does it hurt.....

As I sit here in my bed,alone crying my eyes out,waiting for you to show up,I tell my self its okay he will come home to youBut when you get here you get undressed and go to sleep fast. But not before you tell me how fun your night was. I am sooo sick of being so nice to be stepped on. He makes me feel special to only make me cry harder. You know i feel so bad about the way I look and I just wish it would all go away.I tell you i want to do something about it and yet again you hurt me. Telling me I am not going to do it but for maybe a week. Can't you see through me?Can't you see i am hurting?No you can not. You see laughs and smiles but inside there are frons and tears. Read me and you will see the true me. You will see a sad little girl that needs love. Everyone says I am spoiled and get what I want but that is not true.Everything i have is NOT mine it is his.He gets it all and I get the dark. I am the one that sees the real you. No one else sees it. But they all get treated different. You know i would not care if you would put me first. But no its always they need this and that..and i will smile for them even tho i came home with a fron. I get all the baddd and they get the good. I have to cook,clean,do laundry,wake him up for work,send our daughter to school,get groceries...everything!!! And they get his attention....I just wish I could have it all.

Ughh I just am so tired...I drink to hide the pain and sleep to hide the boredom and cry to let it alll out........I just wanna crawl up into a hole and never return. We both know you can not live without me and me without you. i just wanna screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment